Managing Director – Stephen Maslin - 086 3808707
2 Castle Street
Telephone 353 (0) 44 9347856
Fax 353 (0) 44 9343811
- Initial meeting including advising on any work necessary for prospective letting.
- Marketing of the property.
- Arranging and attending all viewings.
- Provide a full inventory for the property.
- Securing bank and employers references from suitable tenants.
- Securing identification documents from suitable tenants, including PPS numbers and photo identification.
- Collection of security deposit and first month`s rent.
- Drawing up and signing, by both landlord and tenant, of lease agreement.
- Setting up Standing Order to guarantee rent is paid in time each month.
- Transfer of utilities.
- Lease Renewal.
- Registering the property with the Private Residential Tenancies Board.
- Overseeing the monthly standing order from the tenant.
- Key holder for property.
- Half yearly inspections of the property including written report to landlord.
- Taking care of the maintenance of the exterior and interior of the property as per the landlord`s instructions.
- Dealing with, and resolving, any tenant queries during the duration of the lease.
Renewable Energy Advisors
Maslin Property Services is a leading supplier of the best integrated renewable energy systems in Ireland. Maslin Property Services is committed to ensuring that the most economic, reliable, reputable energy systems are available to our customers at the most competitive and affordable prices. We achieve our enviable quality standards by adhering to industry`s best practices at all levels and at all times.
Maslin Property Services is fully committed to the Government`s renewable energy policy and to environmental protection. Years of expertise and experience in engineering, renewable energy system design, installation and maintenance, combined with our exceptional product range, ensure we are ideally placed to advise on and deliver both an unparalleled quality produce and service to meet your unique needs.
Maslin Property Services have spent some time sourcing the best companies in Europe, including Roth, Fröling and Alpha-InnoTec, ensuring that we are offering our Irish clients the finest quality, high grade systems. Our products are suitable for new and second hand residential properties and commercial properties of all sizes.
- Increasingly high oil and gas prices highlight low renewable energy costs both as an attractive and affordable alternative.
- Savings in heating costs for the average domestic consumer are expected between 40/60%.
- Significantly reduce your on-going heating costs by installing one of our energy efficient heating systems within a well insulated home.
- Driven by EU legislation, significant and increased Government funding is now available for both domestic and commercial renewable energy projects.
- Maslin Property Services can ensure your project benefits from all available grant aid, minimizing your financial expenditure - yet maximizing both your savings and your comfort levels.
Here are a list of services and products that Maslin Property Services are offering:
- Solar Panels
- Geothermal Heating Systems
- Air to Water Heating Systems
- Pellet Boilers
- Log Boilers
- Multi Fuel Boilers
- Underfloor Heating Systems
- Rainwater Collection Systems
- Insulation Materials
1st January 2007 - Since this date all dwellings1 for which planning permission has been applied for and subsequently granted require a BER Certificate2 prior to offer for sale, rental or first occupation.
1st July 2008 - From this date all new dwellings not substantially complete require a BER Certificate2.
1st July 2008 - From this date all new non-domestic properties for which planning permission has been applied for and subsequently granted require a BER Certificate2 prior to offer for sale, rental or first occupation.
1st July 2008 - From this date air tightness testing is required for new dwellings to confirm compliance with building regulations Part L.
1st January 2009 - From this date all existing buildings require a BER Certificate2 prior to offer for sale or rental.
1 - Dwelling includes any private residential house or apartment.
2 - Only a Sustainable Energy Ireland (SEI) registered assessor can issue a valid BER Certificate.